CAREERS AT FASHIONVALET
Behind our brand is a creative, inspiring, dedicated and talented team. Together, we work hard, we eat desserts almost every day, we have loads of fun and we motivate each other to succeed.
There’s room at FASHIONVALET for every talent. Find yours today!
Buzz us at [email protected]
> People Manager
- Own and manage our applicant tracking system, Lever, using metrics to improve the process, increase the quality of hire, and evaluate recruiting practices
- Design and implement internal processes, ensuring consistent candidate experience, job descriptions, interview techniques, and evaluate/develop the tools/vendors for the team
- Manage full recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, scheduling, and contract negotiation
- Create and implement strategies, recruitment plans, and processes that support our initiatives to attract candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Build and manage processes that mitigate bias in hiring and promote diversity and inclusion
- Partner with Hiring Managers for clarity on job specifications, ensuring positive candidate experience, and promoting a culture of recruiting.
- Champions the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Train appraisers in how to deliver effective appraisals and use associated tools
- Support departments with tools and measures to ensure work standards are understood, met and addressed effectively.
- Develop a strategy for formal career pathing, succession planning, and high potential programming
Learning & Development
- Partner with executives and managers to develop a culture of learning and continuous feedback by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team at all levels and inspire a positive, adaptive, and accountable culture.Identifies internal trainers and mentorsProvides tools and guidance to others to support evaluation and delivery of learning
HR Administration & Payroll
- Contracts, offer letters, references, maintaining the HR Database and collating all change information into the payroll spreadsheet.
- Run the payroll process, ensuring accuracy and completion to deadline
- Design and manage our employee engagement and culture amplifying initiatives that focus on helping our employees better understand and navigate Snaps with an eye towards diversity and inclusion.
- Handle employee complains and investigation.
- Collaborate with managers to resolve issues and assist to prepare corrective action.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a generalist role/s good all round experience in employee lifecycle and performance
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to analyze data and create meaningful conclusions which will inform business decisions
- Experience creating innovative and scalable people and culture programs
- Intellectual curiosity, a strong growth-mindset, and the desire to constantly improve.
- You’re a problem-solver by nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team leadership experience working in a dynamic fast-paced support environment
- Creative, results-driven, self-starter with strong business acumen who thrives in a start-up environment and working in “the grey”
- A sense of humor is a must
> Learning & Development Manager
Learning and Development/Leadership Development
- Identify learning and leadership development needs through job analysis, take into consideration both short-term and long-term needs considering overall business strategy
- Explore and implement creative learning solutions to address specific training and leadership development needs; this may include designing and developing custom deliverables and/or purchasing them externally
- Consider the costs of planned programs within budget constraints; identify return on investment
- Communicate with all stakeholders to get input and to provide feedback on programming
- Manage the delivery of learning solutions, which includes personally facilitating certain offerings
- Evaluate learning solution effectiveness
- Amend and revise existing programs to ensure accuracy and relevancy
- Keep up to date with developments in the L&D field
- Implement technology-based learning methodologies when appropriate
- Manage contract resources and vendor relationships as-needed
- Execute on succession and development planning
- Drive recognition efforts throughout the organization
- Partner cross-functionally on the execution of the annual performance management process
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years combined work experience in learning & development, instructional design, content development and delivery, workshop facilitation, workforce performance improvement initiatives, organizational development and change management.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful; able to get a lot done without a lot of resources by using ingenuity and tapping into the ecosystem.
- Experience developing and implementing a variety of learning methodologies and tools: e-learning, job aids, classroom, social learning and blended techniques
- Critical thinker – uses logic, reasoning and facts to identify alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Results-oriented; Innovative; Solid business acumen
> Senior Recruiter
- Partner with hiring managers to recruit for roles ranging from entry level to leadership roles, across non-tech and tech teams
- Develop, project manage and execute on a variety of recruiting processes and programs that are vital to our team’s growth
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process:
- Strategically partner with hiring managers to define and understand roles
- Create compelling job descriptions
- Create and execute on the recruitment sourcing strategies that you develop
- Advise hiring managers on relevant market trends and compensation recommendations
- Regularly report on the metrics that matter
- Drive the offer process, end-to-end
- Ensure a smooth candidate on-boarding experience
- Be a gatekeeper of our culture and champion FV’s core values
- Represent FV at recruiting events like job fairs and college campuses. Consistently look for & introduce ways to enhance the employment brand messaging & collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Able to manage multiple recruitment plans, assignments, and implement strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track history of full life cycle recruiting for non-tech and technical roles. Solid experience recruiting for technology related roles (engineers, engineering tech leads, product managers and product designers)
- Experience working with a variety of applicant tracking systems
- An excellent sense of what makes a great portfolio
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
> Head of Technology
- Lead the development of high-traffic web and mobile platform
- People skill - find and hire talented people to build up great teams
- In charge of code quality and architect
- Involve resource planning, costing, and planning on the product roadmap
- Manage projects, risks, timelines, and releases
- Mentoring team member and managing other team expectation of engineering challenges
Experience in :
- Building large-scale application using a modern PHP framework
- Managing cloud infrastructure (AWS services, container, and auto-scaling)
- Building a mobile app (ReactNative)
- API-based web services
- Code auditing, testing, and automation
- MySQL, elastic search and multiple cache technology
> Mobile App Developer (ReactNative)
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks like Angular or ReactJS is a plus
> Junior Tester
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
> Marketing Manager
- Contributes to the Marketing ROI by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product, brand or campaign; directing promotional support
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Able to create a comprehensive marketing plan based on campaigns, season and trend and effectively measure its success
- Can evaluate current and future market trends and apply to the current campaigns and trend
- Can effectively and accurately analyse and report data specific to marketing directives and propose ideas and actions to increase the Marketing ROI
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests to upper management
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning PICs; following up on work results
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Ecommerce - centric
- At least 3 years experience in the related fields
- Client Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Traditional and Digital Marketing
> Brand Manager
- Develops and executes brand communication plan across all platforms (digital multi-media, marketing/sales materials, photo shoots and promotions)
- Directs the work of outside marketing/PR agencies
- Drive innovative idea generation by monitoring trends in social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications
- Understands and addresses customer needs and requirements
- Tracks and adjusts brand support spending to achieve budgeted levels
- Manages monthly product forecasting requirements and achieves appropriate inventory targets
- Conducts business analysis and presents KPI reviews
- Recommends and executes brand price strategy
- Conducts category and competitive analyses and insights and recommends appropriate business responses/actions
- Manages internal/external teams to track and execute marketing programs, projects and new product launch plans
- Lead day-to-day marketing operations to ensure that brand initiatives are on-time, on-budget and aligned with the brand identity and objectives
- Develop and plan the annual collection ie Product Development
- Handle and maintain a good relationship with suppliers and designers
- Lead the merchandising process
- Work with Design and Merchandising team to edit the assortment by commodity, by month, by color ensuring all markets needs are met
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years’ brand management experience in Apparel or related areas
- Highly demonstrable leadership capability
- Experience of working with commercial partners across multiple categories
- Ability to strategically plan and implement projects with a high level of detail and complexity
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Positive can-do approach and solution orientated style
- Persuasive skills to lead and influence others
> Store Sales Associates(Full-Time)
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in the store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Proven working experience as a sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum education qualification is SPM
- Must be able to work on weekdays and public holidays
- Be able to work at Pavilion, Bangsar Village, IOI City Mall or Publika outlet
To apply: Please send us an updated CV (including examples of relevant previous work) and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the role. These should be emailed to [email protected]