1. Where do you deliver?
We offer shipping to Malaysia and 19 different countries around the world! Kindly refer to the table below for our standard shipping rates for countries we deliver to.
2. How much does shipping cost?
3. How much and how long does delivery take?
Next day delivery within Peninsula Malaysia with exceptions on weekends and public holidays. Sabah and Sarawak may take an extra day or two.
Shipping in Malaysia is free of charge.
For Cash on Delivery (COD), delivery is within 3 working days.
*If you have ordered from an Indonesian brand, you will receive a separate delivery from our warehouse in Jakarta. Shipping will take approximately 7 working days. You will receive an update on the delivery status of your order.
4. Has my order been shipped out yet?
Once your order has been processed and packed, we will email you a unique tracking code for you to keep tabs on the status of your parcel at all times. This tracking code is sent to your registered email address. Please check your Junk Mail in case it’s there!
Paid orders made before 3pm will be shipped out on the day itself. Orders made after that will be shipped the next day.
5. Oops! The item I received is faulty!
We apologize profusely for this blunder and we hope it doesn’t deter you from making future purchases. We want you to have a good experience with us so if a faulty item is sent to you, please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your order ID and send to email@example.com. We will exchange your item for a new one. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of store credit (FV Store Credit).
6. I received an incorrect item.
Do let us know immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order ID and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
7. An item is missing from my order.
Oops! But not to worry! Send an email to email@example.com with your order ID and we’ll have it shipped out to you ASAP!
8. Which address should I ship my order to?
If you work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like PosLaju operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest PosLaju office to you or sent back to us.
9. Can I self-collect?
Yes, you may, but you will need to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment. After setting a time and date, we will let you know what our address is.
10. If I choose Cash on Delivery, can I get my parcel on weekends and public holidays?
Yes, of course! Your orders will be processed every working day till Friday 3pm (excluding public holidays). Just email us at email@example.com and specify the preferred time and date to receive your parcel any time of the year.
1. How do I place an order?
- First step is to register with us as a member by clicking here.
- All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page. Our latest items are located under the WHAT’S NEW category link and you can filter your search by size and colour.
- Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘View cart & checkout’.
- If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
2. What do I do if there's a problem with my order?
Our customer service representative will be able to help you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can either pay by:
a. Visa & Mastercard
b. Direct Online Transfer
c. Bank in
d. iPay88 Payment Gateway
f. Cash on Delivery
If you decide to pay using method b. or c., please send us a screenshot/scanned copy of your proof of payment to email@example.com.
Here is the information for bank in payments:
Name: Fashion Valet Sdn. Bhd.
Bank: Public Bank
Account No.: 3118605906
Please ensure you bank in the correct amount. Any change owed to you will be given in the form of store credit.
4. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can but you will need to call us on our hotline as soon as possible so that we won’t process your order.
If it’s too late to cancel your order, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Click here for information on how to return items.
5. How do I cancel an item from my order?
You will need to call us at our hotline as soon as possible.
If it’s too late, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Click here for information on how to return an item.
6. Why was my order cancelled?
If you've made an order and haven't paid, you will be sent a payment reminder stating that if you don't make payment within 24 hours of the email being sent, your order will automatically be cancelled. You will need to make a new order should you want the items again.
7. How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
You will need to make a separate order altogether.
8. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. I've received an incorrect item in my order.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to email@example.com. You will then need to return the incorrectly received item back to us. Click here for information on how to return an item.
10. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it in our newsletter, so it’s good to check frequently.
11. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our newsletter and instagram, so don't forget to subscribe and check frequently!
1. Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, and payment status. However, you may still checkout as a guest.
2. How do I create an account?
Click here to register by filling in your details and following the instructions.
3. By registering, will I automatically receive updates on new arrivals and any ongoing sales and promotions?
No, not unless you sign up to our newsletter. By signing up, you will be the first to know of our new arrivals, exclusive discounts, promotions and flash sales.
4. Will you pass my details to any other companies?
No, we will not pass your details on to other companies. Don’t worry! All information you provide us with is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
5. What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ button and it will be emailed to you right away. If you still do not receive an email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you promptly.
6. What is your online security policy?
We want to make sure you’re safe and secure when you’re shopping with us online. For iPay88, the payment gateway page.
1. What is your returns policy?
Returns are accepted if returned within 30 days of receipt (for local and international orders) in exchange for FV Store Credit. Only clothes that are unworn unaltered, unwashed and in sellable condition with returns label still attached can be returned. Beauty products, accessories, including headbands and headscarves are non-returnable.
For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at email@example.com by quoting the order number and product details. Sale items and items bought using discount codes are final, non-returnable, non-exchangeable nor refundable. Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
**PRE-ORDER items are non-returnable,non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
2. How do I return something to you?
You can return any item to us within 30 days of receiving your order (just make sure your items are in the original condition and garment tags still attached). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number, name of item and the reason for returning. Our customer service representative will be happy to assist you with the return process.
3. Will you refund me my delivery charge?
Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
4. I have been refunded the incorrect amount.
Do email us at email@example.com and we will update your store credit accordingly.
5. Have you received my returned items?
We will email you as soon as we receive and process the parcel to let you know that it is safely in our hands.
6. I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced.
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check on your orders accordingly.
7. Can I return items bought with a gift voucher?
Yes. Click here for more information on how to return an item. Once returned, we will reimburse you in the form of store credit.
8. Can I cancel or return a gift voucher?
No, I’m sorry you can’t. Please ensure that you are absolutely certain before purchasing a gift voucher.
9. Can I come and return in person?
Yes, but you must make an appointment first before you pay us a visit! Email us at email@example.com or call our hotline.
1. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it on our Facebook fan page, so it’s good to check frequently.
2. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items on our Facebook fan page, so it’s a good idea for you to check regularly.
3. Do you have a shop?
We don’t have a physical store as we are an online-based company. Keep yourself hassle free as we deliver right to your door! No traffic!
4. How do I stock/sell my products on your website?
Easy! Please email our Buyer, Jaja Anuar at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide her with photos of your product, website address (if any), price range and any relevant information that you think she should know.
5. What are your standard terms & conditions for sales using codes?
6. Why is my discount code not working?
Please bear in mind that Daniel Wellington and dUCk will not be participating in any of our promotional campaigns, therefore, these brands will not be discounted when discount codes are applied. Apart from that, always remember that you must be logged in for the code to be effective!