1. Where do you deliver?
We offer shipping to Malaysia and 20 different countries around the world! Kindly refer to the table below for our standard shipping rates for countries we deliver to.
2. How much does shipping cost?
|COUNTRY||ORDERS UNDER RM300||ORDERS ABOVE RM300|
|ORDERS UNDER RM500||ORDERS ABOVE RM500|
3. How long does delivery take?
Next day delivery within Peninsula Malaysia with exceptions on weekends and public holidays. Sabah and Sarawak may take an extra day or two.
Delivery is within 1 to 3 working days.
*If you have ordered from an Indonesian brand, you will receive a separate delivery from our warehouse in Jakarta. Shipping will take approximately 7 working days. You will receive an update on the delivery status of your order.
4. Has my order been shipped out yet?
Once your order has been processed and packed, we will email you a unique tracking code for you to keep tabs on the status of your parcel at all times. This tracking code is sent to your registered email address. Please check your Junk Mail in case it’s there!
Paid orders made before 3pm will be shipped out on the day itself. Orders made after that will be shipped the next day.
5. Oops! The item I received is faulty!
We apologize profusely for this blunder and we hope it doesn’t deter you from making future purchases. We want you to have a good experience with us so if a faulty item is sent to you, please let us know immediately.
Take a photo of your item (the part that is faulty) and include a short description along with your order ID and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will exchange your item for a new one. In the event your faulty item is out of stock, we will reimburse you in the form of store credit (FV Store Credit).
6. I received an incorrect item.
Do let us know immediately via email at email@example.com along with your order ID and we’ll get it sorted out for you.
7. An item is missing from my order.
Oops! But not to worry! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and we’ll have it shipped out to you ASAP!
8. Which address should I ship my order to?
If you work, it would be advisable to ship to your office address because postal services like PosLaju operate between 8:30am to 8pm on weekdays and 8:30am to 5pm on Saturdays.
If no one is physically able to collect your parcel on delivery after two attempts, your parcel will either be held at the nearest PosLaju office to you or sent back to us.
9. Can I choose Cash on Delivery for pre-order items?
We truly apologize as COD is not applicable for pre-order items.
10. I can't select Cash on Delivery upon checkout.
Kindly note Cash on Delivery is only applicable for orders below RM500, non-preorder items, and available within Klang Valley only.
11. Are items in my cart reserved for me?
Putting an item into your cart does NOT reserve or hold that item for you. Until you proceed to checkout and make payment, that item will be available to other buyers. Many items are available in limited quantities, so an item may sell out before you checkout.
1. How do I place an order?
- First step is to register with us as a member by clicking here.
- All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page. Our latest items are located under the WHAT’S NEW category link and you can filter your search by size and colour.
- Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘View cart & checkout’.
- If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
2. What do I do if there's a problem with my order?
Our customer service representatives are more than happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com or call 1 300 88 6060. For international customers, our number is +603 6151 6060.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can either pay by:
a. Visa & Mastercard
If you check out in a currency other than your credit card’s currency, you may be subject to a currency-conversion fee from your card issuer. We recommend consulting your credit card provider for information on any applicable fees.
b. Direct Online Transfer (Internet Banking such as Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, Bank Islam Online, PBeBank, etc.)
c. Public Bank cash deposit
d. MOLPay Payment Gateway
If you pay through PayPal, PayPal will provide automatic currency conversion based on the current rate for MYR. Kindly note PayPal's currency conversion fee is added to the exchange rate, set by an external financial institution. Contact PayPal directly for more details regarding how they determine their currency conversion rates and fees.
f. Cash on Delivery
If you decide to pay using method b. or c., please send us a screenshot/scanned copy of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I couldn't proceed with payment and my order status is Pending. How do I proceed?
Kindly contact us immediately via email, call or live chat and we'll assist in canceling your order so that you can place a new one. We'd ask for your kind assistance not to bank in/transfer the amount to our bank account as we can't guarantee the item you purchased is still in stock. In the case that you made payment manually and the item is unavailable, we will have to refund you in store credit.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can but you will need to call us on our hotline as soon as possible so that we won’t process your order.
If it’s too late to cancel your order, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Click here for information on how to return items.
6. How do I cancel an item from my order?
You will need to call us at our hotline as soon as possible.
If it’s too late, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Click here for information on how to return an item.
7. Why was my order cancelled?
In most cases orders are automatically cancelled if we do not receive payments from you via MOLPay/PayPal, or if no payment is made within 24 hours for direct bank-in. However if the amount has been deducted from your bank account, kindly email us at email@example.com and we'll sort it out right away!
8. How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
You will need to make a separate order altogether.
9. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. I've received an incorrect item in my order.
We are terribly sorry about that! Please email us your order ID and the item you did not receive to email@example.com. You will then need to return the incorrectly received item back to us. Click here for information on how to return an item.
11. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it in our newsletter, so it’s good to check frequently.
12. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items in our newsletter and Instagram, so don't forget to subscribe and check frequently!
Registration and Online Account
1. Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, and payment status.
2. How do I create an account?
Click here to register by filling in your details and following the instructions.
3. By registering, will I automatically receive updates on new arrivals and any ongoing sales and promotions?
No, not unless you sign up to our newsletter. By signing up, you will be the first to know of our new arrivals, exclusive discounts, promotions and flash sales.
4. Will you pass my details to any other companies?
No, we will not pass your details on to other companies. Don’t worry! All information you provide us with is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
5. What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ button and it will be emailed to you right away. If you still do not receive an email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you promptly.
6. What is your online security policy?
We want to make sure you’re safe and secure when you’re shopping with us online. Rest assured we do not sell nor disclose any customers' personal information to other parties for any purposes.
1. What is your returns policy?
Returns are accepted if returned within 30 days of receipt (for local and international orders) in exchange for FV Store Credit only. Only clothes that are unworn unaltered, unwashed and in sellable condition with returns label still attached can be returned. Beauty products, stationery, intimates, swimwear, accessories, including headbands and headscarves are non-returnable.
For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at email@example.com by quoting the order number and product details. Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
Please refer below for our terms and conditions:
|Full price items||YES||YES|
|Sale and items bought with coupon code||YES||YES|
|Accessories, including jewelry and bags||NO||NO|
|Scarves, headscarves, scarf inners||NO||NO|
Items that are damaged, marked or altered will not be accepted. Any items returned under these conditions and/or fall under non-returnable categories will be sent back to the customer.
2. How do I return something to you?
For a step - by - step guide on how to return your item(s), please click here.
You can return any item to us within 30 days of receiving your order (just make sure your items are in the original condition and garment tags still attached). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number, name of item and the reason for returning. Our customer service representative will be happy to assist you with the return process.
3. Where can I find the Return Form?
You can print the return form here.
4. Can I exchange my item to a new size/color?
Yes of course! When you return your item to us, kindly state in the return form the new size/color that you want and we'll process it accordingly. If the item is not available in stock, we will have to give you store credit instead.
5. Will you refund me my delivery charge?
Shipping costs are borne by the customer and we are not liable until item reaches our office.
6. I have been refunded the incorrect amount.
Do email us at email@example.com and we will update your store credit accordingly.
7. Have you received my returned items?
We will email you as soon as we receive and process the parcel to let you know that it is safely in our hands.
8. I returned an item and it was incorrectly refunded or replaced.
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check on your orders accordingly.
9. Can I come and collect or return a parcel in person?
We truly apologize as we don't accept walk-in pickup and/or returns at our warehouse. You may ship your item to us or arrange a free pick-up by emailing us at email@example.com.
10. Will my reward points be refunded if I return my item?
Unfortunately, reward points are nonrefundable as it has been utilized for your prior purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you restock items?
Some items are restockable. Whenever we get a restock, we will usually announce it on our Facebook fan page, so it’s good to check frequently.
2. Can you let me know when an item has been restocked?
Unfortunately, we are unable to do so. Sorry! We usually announce restocked items on our Facebook fan page, so it’s a good idea for you to check regularly.
3. How do I stock/sell my products on your website?
Easy! Please email our buying team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photos of your product, website address (if any), price range and any relevant information that you think we should know.
4. What are your standard terms & conditions for sales using codes?
5. Why is my discount code not working?
Please bear in mind that Studio 133 Biyan, dUCk, Naelofar Hijab, INNAI and FV Bridal will not be participating in any of our promotional campaigns, therefore, these brands will not be discounted when discount codes are applied. Apart from that, always remember that you must be logged in for the code to be effective!
1. Where is your physical store located?
Our store is located at:
Lot 1F-29 & 30, 1st Floor
Bangsar Village II
Jalan Telawi Satu, Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact number: +603-22018283
Stay tuned to our social media pages for any updates on store opening elsewhere!
2. What item is available at your store?
We truly apologize as we're unsure of the exact items available. For more information you may contact our store directly or checkout our store Instagram at: @fashionvaletbangsar
3. Can I collect reward points from offline purchases at your store?
Yes of course! Kindly provide your email at the cashier and we'll credit your account accordingly.
4. Can I utilize my internal credit/reward points for offline purchases at your store?
5. Can I return / exchange my online purchases at your store?
Please be informed that all online purchases can only be processed by our warehouse team. Therefore, you can just drop the item at our physical store and it will be returned back to us to be processed accordingly.
6. BV Pickup option
We truly apologize as this option is not available at the moment.
1. How do I place an order?
First step is to register with us as a member by clicking here.
Change the currency on the top left corner to IDR.
Search for products by using the search bar or just browse by category.
Once you have found the item you want, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
You can either click on the ‘Continue Shopping’ button or review the items in your cart by clicking on ‘View Cart & Checkout’.
If you’re happy with the items in your shopping cart, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
Please select NICEPAY on the shipping method options.
NICEPAY PAYMENT OPTION
1. What payment methods do you accept?
Visa and Mastercard
Bank Transfer via ATM / Online Banking / Mobile Banking (ATM bersama, BNI, Mandiri, Permata, BII Maybank)
2. Why is my transaction rejected / denied? What should I do?
Please check the virtual account number, the payment expiry date and nominal amount. If it is correct, and the payment was rejected, please use another payment channel. For example, if a payment is made at an ATM and the result was rejected, please make your payment using other channel options, such as Mobile Banking. If payment is still rejected after changing your channel of payment, please contact our Customer Service.
3. My transaction has been successful, but why don’t I get a payment confirmation email?
Normally, customers will receive a confirmation email within a maximum of 5 minutes. If a customer does not receive a payment confirmation email within 5 minutes, please send an email to Customer Service along with proof of payment.