You have no items in your shopping cart.
FashionValet is expanding super fast and we want you to join our awesome team!
Internships are open to university students or those who have left university within the last 6 months. There are no restrictions on university course being undertaken. Interns will be exposed to all areas of operations in FashionValet.
Internship period may vary between 1 - 3 months according to applicant.
2) Web Designer
- Continue to elevate the design aesthetic on fashionvalet.com - Perform graphical & image maintenance and updates for the existing website and mobile applications - Develop and implement new and revised creative for web-based and mobile initiatives - Evolve site look and feel, navigation and layout, ensuring the layout of content is logical and accessible - Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock ups - Contribute to the overall customer communications strategy and special projects
3) Fashion Buyer
- Responsible for sourcing new brands as well as trading existing brands within the season to potentialize sales and profit. - To build own trend awareness through inspiration shopping and other mediums, constantly look for new sources of trend inspiration. - Forge relationships with new vendors as well as develop existing ones, ensuring there are strong brand partnerships in place. - To provide our customers with an inspirational selection of products across fashion, accessories and beauty.
- A creative eye to be able to drive trends. - Professional, well spoken, with excellent communication skills and networking skills. - Attention to detail, and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively. - Confident, highly motivated and a team player. - Excellent IT skills including Excel. - Relevant experience as a Buyer in fashion retail is an advantage. - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4) Photo Editor
- Retouch and crop product photography images to a high standard. - Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product. - Perform quality assurance on all images. - Upload images to web servers in accordance to deadlines. - Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the performance of the studio team. - Carry out ad hoc duties within studio team when required.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Photoshop, photo retouching, and color correction. - Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. - Must have a keen eye for detail and quality control. - Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment. - Maintain production of a high volume of images under very tight deadlines. - Proactive, motivated and dedicated. - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
5) Web Developer
We are looking for a web developer with advanced knowledge of (and storied experience in) all elements of front-end and back-end work. Someone who’s well equipped to create, customize, diagnose, fix, or expand upon solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced PHP and HTML5 capabilities. - Expertise in open source/E-commerce platforms especially Magento. - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
To join our close knit team, you must be energetic, friendly, hardworking and willing to eat lots of cake and cookies!
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you want.
Web Design by Sweetmag