FashionValet is expanding super fast and we want you to join our awesome team!
Sales Associates (Full Time and Part Time Positions Are Available)
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Proven working experience as sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Melaysia.
- Minimum education qualification is SPM
- Must be able to work on weekdays and public holidays
- Choose waredrobes, accessories, apparels and footware and coordinate them accordingly for company's online catalogue and/or marketing campaign.
- Work closely with photographers, models, hair and make up artist, designers, warehouse executives, and modelling agencies.
- Advise on photography approaches, and selection of props, clothing, models, make up artist, hair stylist and the overall looks for the photoshoots.
- Conceptualize and develop fashion visuals that can be used for shoots.
- Choose and hire models for shoots.
- Research different types of fabrics, clothings, constructions and fashion accessories.
- Keep up to date with current and changing trends in fashion and designs.
- Source for fashion props and items for shoots.
- Organize and supervise shoots.
- Pack and return outfits and accessories to warehouse.
- Diploma in Fashion/ Design/ Merchandizing/ Marketing/ Costume Design/other related fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant industries.
- Possess a passion for fashion and a keen eye for detail.
- Be up to date with the latest fashion trends and colour scheme.
- Be familiar with a huge range of fashion labels.
- Have the ability to conceal body flows and use accessories and props to your advantage.
- An understanding of body and face shapes will also be a necessity.
- Creative and be able to think outside of the box.
- Highly organized and able to work to a schedule.
- Self motivated and reliable.
- Managing Google Accounts
- Managing the Email IDs, Groups - includes creation and deletion of email IDs when Employee leaves the Organisation
- Assist together on the projection of New Hires to purchase New Laptops, Macs, Microsoft Office.
- Manage the network printer, access point and cabling troubleshooting
- Assist on installing relevant system & software required for the Employee
- Manage the Internet Service Provider as well as manage WLAN and LAN system
- Manage and update the IT Inventory
- Liaise with the IT Suppliers and Vendors for IT related problems and getting quotations for new company assets
- Provide technical support for the Employees eg. on call issues with PABX ( if necessary ) and any hardware issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- You must be proactive multitasker
- Passionate in what you do
- Eager to learn
- Able to converse in English
Senior Web Developers (3 Positions Available)
- The ideal candidate will be involved in every aspect for the product development cycle as well as maintaining the existing product.
- You’ll also be working cross functionality with multiple departments within the organization to assist with various development needs.
- Experience in building application with LAMP or LEMP stack.
- Having knowledge in MEAN stack is a plus
- Solid understanding in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in working with PHP MVC framework (Laravel)
- Knowledge in using Orchestra Platform is a plus
- Strong knowledge in building RESTful web services
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Manage and prepare Company’s Budget
- Forecast and manage cash flow positions
- Able to manage/prepare full set of accounts
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Creation of Finance SOP
- Tabulation of financial reports
- Record keeping
- Implementation of financial controls
- Ensuring completion of collections
- Liaison with Group Finance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preference given to candidates with Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, etc.)
- Possess good analytical skills
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
To be part of the team, you must be energetic, friendly, passionate in what you do and most importantly know how to have fun!
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our awesome team, then we want you to come join the fun!
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org