FashionValet is expanding super fast and we want you to join our awesome team!
Internship - Customer Service, Operations & Business Admin
- Candidates must possess or a currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Studies, Business Admin, Communication, or Supply Chain / Logistics.
- Durations for internships: 3-6 months
- Oversee the overall operations of the store
- Responsible for profit and loss, financial management, managing the sales assistants
- Provide and execute operations improvement plans to increase store profitability and sales margin and to reduce operations expense
- Formulate standard operating procedures and Company’s control system to minimize operating costs, to ensure smooth inventory movement and security system of the store.
- Serve and attend all customers’ complaints, suggestions and feedbacks
- Monitor sales performance of the store and implement marketing strategies to attain sales targets
- Train and motivate staff in order to increase staff’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration field or any relevant.
- Required skill(s):
- Excellent commercial and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Possess leadership qualities
- Able to work in exigency and withstand work challenges
- Possess people management skills
- Is driven by excellence and results.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Head of Retail
- Successful in developing at least 5 new retail stores
- Ensure in achieving the Stores target and objectives
- Oversee the overall sales activities and operations in South Each Asia and liaise with Headquarters when required.
- Identify new business opportunities to increase growth objectives of the Brand
- Initiate and implement strategic business plans for the business unit to achieve set goals and objectivities
- Responsible for project development & cost estimation. Plan & schedule to ensure al projects are done well according to the quality required & within the time frame.
- Responsible for new store renovation, refurbishment and maintenance of existing stores.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitor’s activities.
- Budget & Sales forecast
- Monitor daily, weekly & monthly sales and comps
- To ensure KPI meets the Company requirement & Company SOP
- Managing a team of 50 people
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development
- Stock inventory control managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Make sure VM standard at Company's requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience in managing about 10 stores for multibrand
- Experience in Merchandising and Visual Merchandising
- Has strong leadership with team building charisma and able to deal with diversity, pressure and challenges
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Write well designed and testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Proven work experience as a software engineer
- Ability to develop software in PHP or other selected languages
- Experience in building web applications using at least on popular PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony)
- Excellent knowledge of relational database system
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
We are looking for product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with a cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Work with different departments within the company to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve productivity and customer experience.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Proven work experience in product development.
- Experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Able to communicate recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
To be part of the team, you must be energetic, friendly, passionate in what you do and most importantly know how to have fun!
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our awesome team, then we want you to come join the fun!
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org