FashionValet is expanding super fast and we want you to join our awesome team!
1) Operations Executive
- Receive, count and stock merchandise in staging areas or upon shelving.
- Verify inventory by comparing physical count of stock and report any discrepancies.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner, mark stocked items using identification tags and labels.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects, and report such damage.
- Must possess at least SPM education.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills, especially MS Office Excel and Word.
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Able to start immediately.
2) Warehouse Administrative Executive
- Perform and organize general administrative duties.
- Process and prepare DO, packing lists and invoices.
- Perform data entry and update the inventory system.
- Handle and follow up on delivery schedule.
- Assist in warehouse activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum SPM level.
3) Photo Editor
- Retouch and crop product photography images to a high standard.
- Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Upload images to web servers in accordance to deadlines.
- Proactive and able to show initiative / ideas to constantly improve the performance of the studio team.
- Carry out ad hoc duties within studio team when required.
- Must possess Diploma/Degree in Photography or Creative Imaging.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Photoshop, photo retouching and colour correction.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and quality control.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Maintain production of a high volume of images under very tight deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated and dedicated.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4) Marketing Executive
- Studies the pattern of consumer behaviours and prepares monthly reports.
- In charge of important launches and lookbook uploads.
- Arrange big campaign launches and ensure proper planning for these launches.
- Arrange for photoshoots for campaign launches.
- Content allocation for the website.
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing or fashion related field, internet business experience is an advantage.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan and work a structured timetable.
- Excellent written English and oral communications (including proofreading)
- Proactive, self-confident , highly motivated team player
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
We are looking for interns all year round!
- Candidates must possess or are currently pursuing a diploma / bachelor's degree in business studies.
- Durations for internships: 3-6 months.
To join our close knit team, you must be energetic, friendly and hardworking.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you want.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.