FashionValet is expanding super fast and we want you to join our awesome team!
Internships are open to university students or those who have left university within the last 6 months. There are no restrictions on university course being undertaken. Interns will be exposed to all areas of operations in FashionValet.
Internship period may vary between 1 - 3 months according to applicant.
2) Web Designer
- Continue to elevate the design aesthetic on fashionvalet.com
- Perform graphical & image maintenance and updates for the existing website and mobile applications
- Develop and implement new and revised creative for web-based and mobile initiatives
- Evolve site look and feel, navigation and layout, ensuring the layout of content is logical and accessible
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock ups
- Contribute to the overall customer communications strategy and special projects
- Minimum 1 year experience in web design
- Experience in digital imaging and illustration with the Adobe Suite of software (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Able to work, motivate and manage a team
- Strong knowledge of current web design trends and user-centered techniques
- Knowledge and experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc).
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced online environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Malay is a bonus
3) Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
- Coordination of day-to-day social media activities, creating content to support daily posts and responding to consumer inquiries on all property
based social networks.
- Develop the vision and execution plans to operationalize and execute highly effective email and digital marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Marketing team on how to best optimize campaigns and emails based on best practices and campaign results.
- Experience with online marketing platforms such as social media and email marketing.
- Excellent written English and oral communications (including proofreading).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactive, self-confident , highly motivated team player
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
4) Fashion Buyer
- Responsible for sourcing new brands as well as trading existing brands within the season to potentialize sales and profit.
- To build own trend awareness through inspiration shopping and other mediums, constantly look for new sources of trend inspiration.
- Forge relationships with new vendors as well as develop existing ones, ensuring there are strong brand partnerships in place.
- To provide our customers with an inspirational selection of products across fashion, accessories and beauty.
- A creative eye to be able to drive trends.
- Professional, well spoken, with excellent communication skills and networking skills.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively.
- Confident, highly motivated and a team player.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- Relevant experience as a Buyer in fashion retail is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
5) Fashion Designer cum Merchandiser
- Responsible for conceptualizing design, sourcing, research product range.
- Liasing and negotiating with vendors/supplier/manufacturer for work status, samples, production capacity, delivery timing and etc
- Must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, post Graduate Diploma,
Professional Degree on Design/Textile or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the retail industry/ fashion related field
- Sound knowledge in drawing and technical skills
- Computer Skills: Photoshop, Adobe, CAD
To join our close knit team, you must be energetic, friendly, hardworking and willing to eat lots of cake and cookies!
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you want.