FashionValet is expanding super fast and we want you to join our awesome team!
- Retouch and crop product photography images to a high standard
- Ensure color consistency between image and physical product
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Upload images to web servers in accordance deadlines
- Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the performance of the studio team
- Carry out ad hoc duties within studio team when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience of photoshop, photo retouching, and color correction.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop ad illustrator
- Must have keen eye for detail and quality control
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Maintain production of a high volume of images under very tight deadlines
- Proactive, motivated and dedicated
Sales Associate (Part-time and Full-time):
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Proven working experience as sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum education qualification is SPM
- Must be able to work on weekdays and public holidays
- Oversee the overall operations of the store
- Responsible for profit and loss, financial management, managing the sales assistants
- Provide and execute operations improvement plans to increase store profitability and sales margin and to reduce operations expense
- Formulate standard operating procedures and Company’s control system to minimize operating costs, to ensure smooth inventory movement and security system of the store.
- Serve and attend all customers’ complaints, suggestions and feedbacks
- Monitor sales performance of the store and implement marketing strategies to attain sales targets
- Train and motivate staff in order to increase staff’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration field or any relevant.
- Required skill(s):
- Excellent commercial and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Possess leadership qualities
- Able to work in exigency and withstand work challenges
- Possess people management skills
- Is driven by excellence and results.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Write well designed and testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Proven work experience as a software engineer
- Ability to develop software in PHP or other selected languages
- Experience in building web applications using at least on popular PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony)
- Excellent knowledge of relational database system
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
We are looking for product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with a cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Work with different departments within the company to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve productivity and customer experience.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Proven work experience in product development.
- Experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Able to communicate recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Internship - Marketing / Graphic Design / Fashion Design / Human Resource
- Candidates must possess or a currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Fashion Design, Graphic Design or Human Resources
- Durations for internships: 3-6 months.
To be part of the team, you must be energetic, friendly, passionate in what you do and most importantly know how to have fun!
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our awesome team, then we want you to come join the fun!
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org