- We used to play with consoles especially during the weekends to kill off free time in our childhood.
- As time passed, and grew older, the PlayStation changed looks over the years as we too, grew older.
- The most evident change is their controllers and also the long lost memory sticks which can bring back the memories of our own.
- Model is 175 cm tall
- Model is wearing UK8
- Material: Enzymed Interlock Cotton with Double Knitted Crewneck
- It is recommended for gentle hand wash with cold water only.
- Do not iron on print.
- Washing the side of fabric without the print would be best.
- Due to nature of fabric, product may vary slightly in size.
- Material will shrink upon using hot or air dryer.
Measurements of products provided by designer are [in INCHES]: